Though I didn’t win the challenge, I thoroughly enjoyed the process. I thank everyone who voted for me. Much appreciated. Attaching my longlisted entry below for a quick read. Thanks.
I am one of the several longlisted to win a very short fiction challenge. Please read and vote.
Since there’s only one URL for all the stories, you’ll have to travel some nonfiction distance.
- Click this link: Ad Hoc Fiction: Micro Fiction Competition
- Click Tap here to Open under Issue 140: Sage
- You’ll see some great stories, but if you want to get to mine, keep clicking top or bottom right until you reach number 24 (or when it says ’23 more’). My story is titled Junk the Clot.
- It took me fifty three seconds from here to number 24, thirty seconds to read 82 words, then a decisecond to click on Vote (that is if you like it).
- If you love it, please tell others.
- If you voted – I’m honored. Really.
- Thanks a ton, and loads of love.